Oxi-King sanitizes up to 500,000 gallons of water* in cooling towers and other industrial applications while protecting service techs with unique, light weight replacement pacs that reduce exposure to chemicals.
- Forget lifting or shipping heavy buckets of bromine
- No more accidental spills or breathing in excessive bromine dust
- Easier to carry and facility friendly
- Less storage space than large bulk drums
- None of the hassles of 50 pound brominators and all the protective gear required
- Quick universal installation fits multiple applications
- Easy to use. Simply cut the handle off the Brom Pac and insert into the Oxi-King System
- 10 setting control dial ensures a precise feed adjustment
- The Brom Pac container is recyclable when empty
- Broad spectrum bromine based chemistry provides optimal microbiological control including Legionella pneumophila.
- Erosion design limits the amount of bromine that gets wet so it dispenses more consistently
- Cost effective – One 5 pound Oxi-King Brom Pac treats 500,000 gallons of water*
- Profitable repeat business model with replacement Brom Pacs
- Robust 10 year warranty and knowledgeable customer service representatives
*Oxi-King releases a maximum of 4.5 pounds of BCDMH per day. See gallons treated chart for your application based on residual + load.